Monday, May 4, 2009

ghost experience by MT Line Driver

refered from :http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071115003406AAcv3uc
by melvinlee2000

41 SAR
Everyday I was being ordered around and I have little friends and most of them I do not know them at all. At that time I am a driver (I am sure you will say that is good life but I lost a good 15kg so tell me is it a lousy life?), I am doing more duties more than others. I then was out field in one events that make me more cautious of my surrounding.Aug 2ndI was out field and damn tired driving my 3 toner, had not slept for more than 21 hrs... Finally got a chance to rest but during resting a few tanks went pass me and at the rate, it is going I can count four tanks per 15 mins. The exercise ended at 2330 hrs and I need to clean my vehicle first in Sungei Gedong before I can move out... After cleaning I am all alone driving back to my main unit in CCK (attached to HQ Amour), I always thought that I might met something along the way as I need to go through cemeteries before I can hit the expressway. But luckily never met (if you read properly that is the seventh month), I am happily driving back to my unit. I drove past my guardhouse and was humming to myself as tomorrow is the weekend. I then proceed to park my vehicle in my vehicle lot... That is where the nightmare begins...While reversing I always make sure I look properly otherwise got charge or sabo also don know why. As I was reversing I stepped on the brake making my brake light on, to my horror I saw a figure behind waving to me... I stopped the vehicle and confirmed again to make sure rubbed my eyes and figure is gone. I confirm saw that thing but it just disappears, I decided to reverse again (my Encik is a Devil if did not do properly hehe confirmed weekend burned). Just when reversing I heard a loud bong... I stepped on the brake again and look in my rear mirror; I was very shocked that there was this figure or rather half figure and waving at me. I stepped on my fuel to drive into my MT line. I jumped down the vehicle and left the engine running ran into the room and my two duty driver look at me, with what the hell look... I told them what I saw, they told me they have experienced the force tonight and that is why they did not sleep.. They felt a hand pulling their leg and slapping on their face. I was then accompanied by my mate to off the engine and sleep together in the office, yes in the morning.

No comments: