Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sungei Gedong and tekong

Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:14 pm Post subject: ghost stories please

hahaha ext !!! last few weeks and yesterday got show A Chinese Ghost Story 1 ~ 3, 1am start but everytime i fall asleep b4 it finish =X Aniwae...during army days my company got a few cases of ghost encounter but i remember 2 more clearly...Once upon a time in sungei gedong camp...on one of the windy and cold night...one of my bunk mates woke up in the middle of the night when he heard some one calling his name...when he open his eyes he saw this black shadow at first he thought it's me but he saw me sleeping on my bed(i sleep juz beside the door)...this dark shadow was signalling "come come" to my friend with his hand...my friend said something to that shadow which i dun remember clearly...i think he say i didn't disturb u, u better don't disturb me...then the shadow juz give out a laugh and disappeared...the next day I woke up, he told me this and said that the ghost was standing infront of my bed only. Another case is when one of the platoon 3 guy woke up in the mid-night and he feel that something was at his right, he turn right and saw this head near his bunk mate's leg and the head slowly go down, he scared until he faster go and sleep then slowly one by one start to fell sick, mostly fever, then a few guys from platoon 2 start to fell sick oso but den platoon 1(my platoon)guys didn't fell sick leh. ppl say in tekong, during thursday nites there shouldn't be any outdoor activities coz tekong last time is a Malay village and thursday for them is like the ghost festival for Chinese where all these ghosts will come out for a nite's off but den tht time i become enemy for the scouts and have to camp in the forest and ambush any scouts who gong gong walk past us lol and thursday nite we're still out in the forest kaoz but den didn't see any ghost leh =X Aniwae for ghost stories.... goto.... http://www.spi.com.sg/forum/ <--- a whole lot of ghost stories!!! Edited by Darkshadows on Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:43 pm (1 time)

No comments: