Saturday, September 22, 2007

another story about tekong 1999...

Palau Tekong BMT in Year 1999 Would like to share this story, which happened to me during the year 1999 I am enlisted to Palau Tekong for BMT, I am under the obese batch (meant only for the fat). There are many strange happenings that I encounter which I will share with you my dear readers. 1st story Hawk Platoon have just completed 10km route march, the weather was hot and most of us have difficulty walking a long distance like this carrying 10kg worth of equipment. Night fall came and we have finished the march returning arms and off to do all the necessary before we hit the slack. As I am the arm squad man for the day, I am tasked to fully check arms before closing of the arms store, as I make my way up to my bunk I felt that something was tailing me. I shake off everything as imagination, too tired perhaps or too sleepy to think correctly. Just then, I heard a voice shouting.... "I just want to die let me jump, let me jump..." It is then I realised got free show... I was on the fifth floor and the voice came from the sixth which was my bunk... I ran up and got a fright of my life. It was dead quiet so quiet that you will hear a pin dropping... Then all of a sudden, I feel a blow into my ears... Trust me I ran for my life, I did not even look back and luckily for me my bunk is just maybe less than 8m away from me (I live near the staircase) . I then jump onto my bed, did not have the courage to bath or do anything. The next day I have a platoon mate who have third eyes (he is a typical ah beng, front tattoo Nezhe, back Guan Gong, side arm is Thai scripture which I don know how to spell sorry), he told me yesterday something was disturbing him and he look sad and told him he looking for a substitute. Then I know how lucky I am, lucky that day I did wear my Buddha that is why I managed to get away. 2nd story Our whole platoon is at the range and firing away as this is the last range before we will be posted out to unit. As the toilet is under renovation I decided to run to the back and have a cigar as well as take a leak, I was wrong something even more sinister is waiting for me. It is a night range and yes, there are no light expect for the moon and the renovation toilet light. I am urgent for a leak and cigar before I went for my final shoot, I told my officer I need to go to the gents and will be back 5 mins. He agrees and off I ran to the back, I took out my cigar and lighted it then took out my pistol shooting away happily until..... I noticed the tree in front of me is shaking violently, so violently that it is swinging from left to right to and fro.. I know that could be done by a monkey but come on it is nearly 12am and which idiot monkey would be so free? Then I felt something that I never felt before... My Buddha is getting hotter and hotter...... I started to turn back throwing away my cigar, but not running and not wanting to alert any strange beings that will be following me. I begin to walk back just then that platoon mate of mine started to look into my direction and he shouted run.... I ran back to his direction and he told me to shut up, my instructor then walked clamly over and asks my mate.... " If this is a sick joke, you goin to Detention Barracks, there is 3 misfire because of you." " Ok Sir before you charge me I want to speak to Encik" " Ok I will let u speak to him" Encik went next to him and they strated to whisper, my Encik ask me over in a while's time and ask me if I do wear a Buddha. I took out my Buddha and realised that it is broken into half. The casing and the gold surrounding it is ok just that the Buddha cracked in the middle by itself and it is greenish in color. The range was ceased and will be resumed the next day, thus all our schedule will be changed. The day affair was kept a hush hush kind of thing but all of us know that something was wrong. The next day came and I managed to catch hold of my mate.... "Hey what did you see yesterday? I think it is something that I should not know but I hope that you will tell me." "Yesterday I saw something sinister behind you and I tell you would not want to know..." "Ok like that it is because of what my Buddha crack?" "That thing tried to harm you, it is taking out a knife or something like that and stabbing you. I believe that is why your Buddha cracks and protected you." The rest of the events went naturally and nothing was discovered. 3rd Story Posted to unit 41 SAR Everyday I was being ordered around and I have little friends and most of them I do not know them at all. At that time I am a driver (I am sure you will say that is good life but I lost a good 15kg so tell me is it a lousy life?), I am doing more duties more than others. I then was out field in one events that make me more cautious of my surrounding. Aug 2nd I was out field and damn tired driving my 3 toner, had not slept for more than 21 hrs... Finally got a chance to rest but during resting a few tanks went pass me and at the rate, it is going I can count four tanks per 15 mins. The exercise ended at 2330 hrs and I need to clean my vehicle first in Sungei Gedong before I can move out... After cleaning I am all alone driving back to my main unit in CCK (attached to HQ Amour), I always thought that I might met something along the way as I need to go through cemeteries before I can hit the expressway. But luckily never met (if you read properly that is the seventh month), I am happily driving back to my unit. I drove past my guardhouse and was humming to myself as tomorrow is the weekend. I then proceed to park my vehicle in my vehicle lot... That is where the nightmare begins... While reversing I always make sure I look properly otherwise got charge or sabo also don know why. As I was reversing I stepped on the brake making my brake light on, to my horror I saw a figure behind waving to me... I stopped the vehicle and confirmed again to make sure rubbed my eyes and figure is gone. I confirm saw that thing but it just disappears, I decided to reverse again (my Encik is a Devil if did not do properly hehe confirmed weekend burned). Just when reversing I heard a loud bong... I stepped on the brake again and look in my rear mirror; I was very shocked that there was this figure or rather half figure and waving at me. I stepped on my fuel to drive into my MT line. I jumped down the vehicle and left the engine running ran into the room and my two duty driver look at me, with what the hell look... I told them what I saw, they told me they have experienced the force tonight and that is why they did not sleep.. They felt a hand pulling their leg and slapping on their face. I was then accompanied by my mate to off the engine and sleep together in the office, yes in the morning I did not wake up early enough and my Encik came into the room with his face black and told me "You today no need to go home" That�s the life of a NSF man....

No comments: